View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 20:46   Link #1384
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I recently started watching this anime of great controversy, on the passionate recommendation of Dr. Casey.

Not to defend all of her actions of course (because just about every character in this anime has done some very foolish things), but I can't help but to like Saionji Sekai a lot. And yes, that's even with me already knowing how this anime ends.

I love her character design, and her personality was really cool when she was still in "Matchmaker" mode.

So far, School Days has proved quite interesting, and once I'm done I intend to put up a detail series review.

Just wanted to give a heads-up here for School Days fans (and haters ).
Haha, late to the party I see. Tbh, I think this is the only anime where I hated every single character. Sure, it was kinda realistic to an extent, whereby playing around/cheating and the fact that girls tend to be attracted to dickheads, but it's really hard to like a series, if you hate the entire cast and there is absolutely no one you are rooting for.

The infamous "nice boat" ending however, had me crack up and would probably fall into the so bad it's good category.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote