Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-19, 13:31   Link #2698
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Aww i missed out on the whole locket discussion well i think i'll throw my take in on it. First off bob you make some good remarks as to whats discussed when he first hits ghoul. But i feel that you are basing your judgment on whats said to closely. Have you ever considered the fact that the chairman only said those things to Tsukune as a way to scare him into not taking the locket off or letting it get out of control "at that point of time", the chairman likes to give the least amount of details he can if you haven't noticed that, so there's nothing stopping Tsukune from developing his power. I feel that really comes down to Tsukune's battle with himself and accepting the fact that he'll have to chose being a vampire over human.

Second in regards to Moka's take on the situation, you have to remember moka is still a child, hence she's still in school so there is a lot of things she doesn't even know. So shes not a good bias to base your argument on. And to even prove that, she had no idea that Tsukune could be controlled even with the locket the chairman gave him or be able to use the vamp blood in him. Cause if she knew that I'm sure she wouldn't have tried to kill Tsukune when he went ghoul over binding him and finding him an exorcise.

So bob there are your two main points and your rebuttal to them. So really to solve this debate we need more info from the chairman. But in my opinion I think Tsukune will be able to fully control the blood and breaking his bounds to the ghoul forum.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote