View Single Post
Old 2009-06-18, 04:02   Link #20123
yvj
U Mad?

Bored in the middle of the night

Well if you play off the idea that Suzaku continues to carry his cross/mask, add in a little hypothetical that the post ZR world starts to suck again. Eventually you may happen to have Suzaku Kallen interaction where Suzaku goes "Kallen I've failed in being Zero."

Kallen will be all "Just live your life" and such.

Suzaku will be all like "Suzaku is dead I have no life to live I am only Zero!"

Kallen will roll her eyes and says his negative attitude is even effecting Nunnally.

Suzaku will be all manic at this point and counter "I don't deserve to speak with Nunnaly....Why is Nunnaly not mad at me? How can you not be angry with me Kallen I killed Lelouch yadd yadda..."

Kallen would be all "Oro? Wasn't ZR about yadda yadda and not your personal etc etc...Would Lelouch want.... "

And Suzaku would be "Impossible you don't understand....the blood spilled..... I don't deserve happiness...."

Kallen would bring up Euphie for some reason.

And Suzaku would go wide eyed "Euphie....." Then he'll say something about Euphie being his fault and the world really hasn't changed, and he is still powerless to stop another Euphie incident from happening again."

Then Kallen would punch him in the face and say he'd forgotten what ZR was about and he's stuck in the past, and thus he's disgraced the memory of Lelouch something she will never forgive. Then she uppercuts him and kicks him in the groin.

Suzaku falls to his knees in tears, he realizes also how Kallen must have felt powerless in watching Lelouch get killed, then he realizes more stuff and recognizes the merit in Kallen's words.

Then she'd try to get him to chillax then maybe something would grow from there.