View Single Post
Old 2004-07-16, 13:06   Link #30
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
*slaps Roots around*

Nothing wrong with being overly proud

Besides, I still think the US is one of the better places to live on basis of access to information and other luxuries. I'm not overly fond of Eastern Canadians, especially those from Quebec who decidedly take their vacations down here in Florida as they consider themselves better than all others, but I do like a lot of what I have experienced in Western Canada, especially the Vancouver area. So I'm pretty mixed on this, there's pros and cons that I like of a lot/hate of different countries, but since I live in the US and only visit other places I cannot actually say who ranks 'better'.

Anyways I do, however, agree with Roots with the comment of this will probably degrade into a flame war at a point, but I felt I might as well give my reply
LMAO... Yeah we got a lot of people here in Quebec going in vacations over there in Florida it seems... But why would it have something to do with considering ourselves better then others? I doubt we are better then others.. we ain't as the matter of fact. But don't go hatin on some nation you don't know the history of. =p

Edit: America junior? America = pure capitalism... Canada is socio-capitalism. Oh and everything would be perfect here if it wasn't of these awful cold days. It's been getting worst lately too each winter. We hit some minus 40s (farenheit or celsius, at that temperature, they are even) and I'm in the Ottawa region wich is in the almost southest part of the country. It get's way worst then that where I was born wich is more in the north. And I hate snow. But other then that, we pay taxes, but we got nice services, though it's getting worst too lately..
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote