View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 05:37   Link #75
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kirino doesn't hate Kyousuke.
I reread my post twice. I never said she hated him. I said her malice was increasing which is defined as:

feeling a need to see others suffer

Which isn't necessarily related to hatred. It could be something as simple as jealously.

Quote:
Kirino holds some resentment towards Kyousuke for ignoring her for several years.
Why did he ignore her? There is no back story! There's no reason we are able to see why a nice guy like Kyousuke would do such a thing in the first place.

Quote:
Kirino is a BROCON
I don't see it this way. I see her as an attention freak, a drama queen. It's not that she's in love with her brother, but she becomes jealous whenever she see Kyosuuke spending time with others, particularly women.

Difference of interpretation.

Quote:
Kirino was a bitch towards Manami because she was obviously jealous
Read above.

Quote:
No, Kirino blushing towards Kyousuke did not come out of left field.
I stated the development, not her blushing came out of left field. Meaning, I saw no reason to believe in the sudden compassion she showed towards her brother.

Quote:
Kyousuke isn't completely sure why he does what he does for Kirino.
Precisely why I am frustrated. Irrational characterization.

Quote:
Kirino becomes easily agitated when another girl comes close to Kyousuke, reasons stated above. Just because you don't agree with the way she handles this emotion, doesn't change what it is.
If they go for the incest route, I'll believe you. But then I'd be disgusted with this anime for other reasons (And no not just because its incest). As said above, difference of interpretation. She's just an attention freak.