Thread: Licensed Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-22, 07:35   Link #1255
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
And another one joins the harem. Well, she will not be staying at Aikawa's home but he will definitely see her at school. Yuki is pretty good and caring character, she has a bit of tsundere personality in her soul, but nothing too explicit. Feel bad for Haruna though, but she literally tossed her loved guy to another woman, so its her own fault. And Ayumu's first kiss goes to new girl as well, didn't expect that, I always though it would be Yuu. So now we know the reason why Sera didn't want to suck any blood from our fragile main character. She admitted that she would love him if he kissed her though, at least she is honest about that. Don't know why Ayumu didn't go for it, I mean what does he have to loose? Hands and legs, maybe? No pain, no gain and besides he can just easily assemble himself later. Well, that is what I would do anyway, or at least try it

Loved the scene where people were staring at Ayumu who was sneaking around the shadow parts while avoiding sunlight. The people were all in a ''wtf?'' moment
And those glasses, heh, imagine how pricey would they be if there are any for sale.

Also, Disgea fans would love this, I know I did
Spoiler for certain Prinny...: