View Single Post
Old 2007-11-23, 07:53   Link #97
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtffmp111 View Post
I can agree with a lot of what you guys were saying. Nanoha and Fate are quite possibly my favorite anime girls ever, or at least they're way up there. So when StrikerS happened to be set in a time where I DIDN'T have to feel like a pedo for liking them... yay party!

They really should have cut out like 70% of the characters in StrikerS. Training is alright, but it gets boring, and all we REALLY want to hear about are Nanoha and Fate!!!

So IMO, the series should have focused more on 1) Fate 2) Nanoha 3) Nanoha and Fate 4) N & F getting it on 5) a more "evil" bad guy 6) Much fewer bad guys 7) Development of said bad guy 8) Development of fewer good guys, but more of it, and finally: 9) Fate and Nanoha
You dont have to feel being a pedo for liking anime girls anyway, no matter what age they are.

For the rest of what I quoted, you shouldnt confuse your liking with those of other people, since not all of us watched the show just for the NxF pairing. Even if they didnt get a good character development, I liked most of the new characters they introduced, though I agree with you with Vice being one of the more annoying ones.

And to add a little bias from my part:
Blaster mode? Fail.
This series needed (much) more Rein/Vita unison too.