View Single Post
Old 2011-11-02, 06:25   Link #5837
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Chihiro definitely has a goddess, or, I would be quite disappointed with development that comes after. Keima is supposed to be 'capturing god', who makes almost no mistake (and also I remember how he said 'I will definitely make no mistake' after Kanon's fall). If author truly thinks of making his favourite heroine, Ayumi, to be focus of the series, Chihiro must be Goddess. Everything is set for Chihiro and Ayumi's tension and it would be extremely awkward and dragging if it's Ayumi who turns out to have Goddess.

The case of Chihiro and Ayumi is , much more serious. The entire theme of this series is 'reality versus ideal'. Thus at the end of this arc, Keima will have to choose the ending that is NOT ideal, unlike we've seen in other conquest. Then, things will inevitably get extremely complex, which will be the challenge as an author that Wakaki Tamiki has to keep up with.
hmm... Ayumi must be the goddess' vessel
well... it's a random guess from me because of dialogue between the host and Mercury in some previous chapters (if I'm not mistaken, it occured after sick visit from Ayumi and Chihiro)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote