View Single Post
Old 2006-09-21, 13:33   Link #163
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Could you please answer to this question? I have already been spoiled enough, plus the anime is basically over, so i do not mind another "tiny" spoiler. If putting that in spoiler tags is dangerous, then please pm me the answer.

So...what's behind all the events of higurashi? Who is really Oyashiro-sama?
All your answers now belong to us. www

Yes, you've been spoiled by reading somewhere where warnings explicitly state DO NOT READ. Pray tell us why we should bother to tell you right now? How fair is that to people who waited all this time trying not to look at these threads that warns of the major spoilers in them? Just because you chose to be spoiled does not mean that we must provide you with everything.

I have tried to keep things considerate to all people in this thread who were interested in this anime. I provided them with TIPS and Frederica Bernkastel's poems to help them get the closest "feel" to the game that us game players had. We didn't HAVE TO DO THIS, but we chose to. Why? Because the TIPS aren't spoilers but they were a pivotal part of the Higurashi story. That's why they were left out in the open as each episode aired (carefully checking which TIPS to put up in correspondence to each aired episode) so as not to reveal anything that people shouldn't know yet.

All things set aside, your answers will be listed very soon, but only after the final episode airs next week. Wait and suffer - that's how as Frederica would say: I cannot quench your thirst. If you can't wait that long, learn Japanese and buy the game.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote