View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 23:01   Link #134
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Like I said I'm just bitter :3 But then again, that's why I write.

I think the main thing with me is seeing:

And I instantly think "Which one was Nove?" and then I see

and I have no clue which ones they were, nor do I know any of their development. Why is Nove Vivio's teacher? Last I saw they got their butts kicked and were put in a type of jail. So why is this person who kidnapped her, held her hostage, tried to take over the world... suddenly a buddy-friendly terms with the kid she did it to? What did I miss in the time span between StikerS and Vivid?

Apparently one sound stage is crucial because Ix(Ixxy? whatever her name is) is suddenly an important person and I have absolutely no clue who she is. T_T

Do I just need SSX I think? does that give detail on who these people are?
I think I pointed this out, but's is good for me to see that I'm not alone with this thoughs.

Ehemmm... to resume, when you try to expand an universe in a very fast way with various styles of "stories" (tv show, manga, sound stages, novels,, movies, etc...) An important part of the croud will eventually get lost, and when someone get lost it's more easy to drop the story insetad of digging to find out, after all, the anime is to help people relax, pass a good time and forget a bit the problems of comon life, not to get headaches guessing, Who's this? Why is he doing this? What did I lost? Damn, must I investigate to understeand this?

In other words, adding some important in as "sound stage" that not everyone is able to get and when the main atractive aspect of this shopw was the visual delight may not be a very good idea.

Also, Nove doesn't feet the role of "protective teacher of a girl she totally ignored and acted careless in the last season"

Wanted a close combat teacher? Zaphira feets the role better.