View Single Post
Old 2004-09-08, 17:12   Link #280
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Well, folks... I still haven't decided whether I want to enter the Red-leaved banner or the White-leaved one... If I don't make a decision til next night, I guess I'll leave it up to NoSannanin to choose one of the two...

Btw, I modified the white one slightly and moved the leaves around slightly to emphasize the shadow. Any last-minute thoughts on which one I should choose?
I agree with Oujirou. Definitely the white leaves. Since you are leaving it up to me, I'll use that one unless you tell me not to. (I just removed the red leafed banner from the Nomination Thread.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oujirou
Well I think they all have to be in by tomorrow night if I read it properly, so I don't think you need to rush on it.
Thanks for pointing this out!

All submissions must be in by tomorrow night!!

Members will only have until 06:00:00 Fri Sep 10 2004 in GMT. Check Time Zone Converter for information on what time this is near you. (In USA east coast, this is 2am Friday morning... or really late Thursday night.)

Problem: Hellychan, your first banner isn't showing up properly now. Please make sure that they are hosted and PM me if there is a problem with them. If I can't see them when the thread closes I can't include them in the nominations.

This goes double for BME. I've PMed you on the problem also without getting a reply...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.