View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 20:04   Link #7
Lumir

I find this all confusing. They say they wish to bring ichigo's shini powers back. Does this mean zangetsu and Hichigo are still around somewhere? It would make sense if they were around, but just dormant/locked away.

Back in the earlier eps of bleach i remeber someone talking about ichigo's spiritual pressure as being like a water facet that is on full blast all the time. And now it would see that facet is completely shut off. He lost all of his own spiritual pressure. Could ichigo be in a state like that drink gingo drank? Could his soul be drawn out like objects with obviously no spiritual pressure?

These full bringers have the ability to draw the soul out of things. I dont see them giving ichigo their own abilities, i see them using something like mugetsu to use all of their ability on him to draw out his dormant/locked powers. I mean ichigo still has his heart (hallow mask reference) and he still has his soul (shini reference). He just lost his spiritual pressure which seems to enable him to use said things.