View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 22:34   Link #53
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
That's a really weird presumption if you ask me. I'm not necessarily saying you're incorrect considering nothing is true until it's revealed, but why would a pokemon based on a fennec fox that utilizes fire's final evolution look like a djinn of fire? That just doesn't make sense.

And Froakie evolving into a water nymph? Again, sounds ridiculous to me, but if you have a reason for such an expectation I'd love to hear it.
It's just that, I don't want to imagine that the fox is just going to evolve into a ninetales clone. Besides, with just some screens, people already assume that the game is going to be France-referenced only, where I believe that they're going to cover all of Europe, and I happen to like mythology coming from Norway, Greece, etc. It's like you wrote down, nothing is true until it's revealed, but it doesn't hurt to imagine the routes they may take without someone breathing down another person's neck just to say haha yeah right, like that could happen. I'm sorry if there's some unwritten law that can't be broken where someone can't use their imagination to guess what road Pokémon is gonna take.