View Single Post
Old 2004-12-02, 16:53   Link #51
Electrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
When he talked about "that ability", you will notice that he only had one head..
Yes, at that point, I only saw one head, and the container with the bow behind it as the camera moved. I only noticed the second head after Jiroubou created the earth dome, just before the episode title came up. But surely the fact that the second head appeared, and retracted when the dome was finished, should mean that it had a part to play in Sakon's 'ability' - so what part did it play?

---

And since we've gotten on to talking about stuff that we didn't like in this episode, I was a bit disappointed that Naruto seemed to have lost all the maturity he showed in the past few episodes. Compared to the others, when they were trapped, Naruto appeared to have regressed to his previous immature temperament.

OK, I know that the immature, loudmouth temperament is what makes Naruto who he is, but after the previous episodes, I had reason to think he'd matured and grown a bit while on his journeys with Jiraiya. Apart from one or two fleeting moments (when he calmed down a bit), it was clear to me that when Naruto is cornered, he's still the same old Naruto he always was - which, admittedly, is starting to grate against my nerves a little now.

Last edited by Electrode; 2004-12-02 at 17:27.
Electrode is offline   Reply With Quote