View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 08:49   Link #217
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Imagine she turns like that while you are making babies....... It reminds me of the film "Species".
well, the most suitable form she'll took while making baby is her adult form (Navii)
if she's change to her Dragon form, Ash will be unable to impregnate her.
Whats the point to fuck if there's nothing injected inside the female, or if the thing injected is unable to reach the destination to do its job (talking about deep penetration)

Quote:
She became so happy about it. She was feeling isolated before that because she thought she and Ash will never be together as a couple.
She'll always together with Ash, but maybe as his transportation if there's no love between them

Quote:
It seems the Mother-Dragon cant produce that much seikoku anymore. Thats why to continue the lines of dragon, its up to Eco to make babies. She's like a new Eve.
err..so, after Eiko mature, she'll have those mark like what we seen on Navii's body in Ash dream?

Quote:
Yes they get hatched from seikoku. But Mother-Dragon is running out of larva now.
Make me wondering if Mother Dragon run out of larva, where's her offspring? I mean are she's the only dragon capable to reproduce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Basically ... good luck from now on Ash. I have the feeling that Echo will go to the offensive from now on Well ...I have to admit I'm happy for her .
well..look like she's already attacking Ash in this illustration
Code:
http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/d7d5b40a5f4cb6b58fb10dfa.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
And this mean that Eco choice Ash a her own Adam
Now that I think about ...dont this mean that mother-dragon give Eco to Ash for this reason as well? I mean she see how good boy this one was (other what we already know) and probally think that he was the perfect choice for this.(and for Eco).
now that you mention it, I think Mother Dragon designated Ash to be able to ride any dragon also for this purpose XD
between ride and 'RIDE'*wink*, Ash have no problem at all, Ash can mate with any dragon then (if there's another Dragon that have human form)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote