View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 12:27   Link #1554
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
I want chapters like this where it feels like it last longer simply because it was more talk then action. Don't get me wrong, action is awesome but it always feels like it only takes a few seconds to finish off a chapter if there isn't anything else by action (which sometimes, at least for me, gets hard to interpret with all the white and black flashes Kubo does).

Good thing is we learn more about Bankai, nice. And we finally see the Zero Division. Also nice. Reaction of the Zero Devision.....mixed.

I get the whole "don't judge by cover" image, but a part of me can't help but think 'really'. I don't mind the beautiful + deadly women on the right (cause lets face it, no one wil mind) as she looks the least odd looking (Besides being surrounded by odd fellows). Though I also don't mind the Japanese delinquent looking dude on the left, nor do I mind Mr.Beardtashe in the middle.

But see, here's the thing, I could deal with maybe 1, or 2 ridiculous/weird people (in terms of design) in an all powerful elite team, but...4/5??? FOUR out of FIVE???!!! Are you serious Kubo? If this was another powerful force of the gotei, fine I can deal, but the thing is, as Kyoraku says along the lines, these guys are meant to be the "best of the best", but somehow I feel...cheated. And I know, benefit of the doubt, never judge by cover and all that but still, you can't help but think if Kubo is running out of char design ideas. I dunno, guess this is just me feeling like I didn't get what I hoped for when seeing Zero Division as a whole.

Finally, my last notes, I will feel like crap if Kubo trolls and reveals that the deadly beauty on the right isn't Kirio Hikifune but is actually the left plump lady. The other thing is, if there are only 5 members, and they guard the king....why the hell would you send in all your guardsmen? Now totally defenceless, that sort of action seems, dumb. Unless of course, the Spirit King is power enough itself, but then, why need a Royal Guard in the first place. *Sign

And just how are the Elite Royal Guard supposed to look like?
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote