View Single Post
Old 2011-11-26, 19:31   Link #70
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Before i received these new answers i had already started watching akane iro ni somaru saka and i just finished it. It was originally suggested by untertaker, if i'm not mistaken, and i really have to thank you. Actually, the best episodes were the last 3, and the end was pleasant. I have to admit that i couldn't predict much this anime; usually i tend to predict pretty easily how animes will end, which choices the protagonist will take an so on, because i look at every particular during the series, and from those i always deduced the end. This time i had gathered already many hints about how it would have ended, but untill the last episode i was really unsure who he would have chosen; it was more a 50/50. It has been interesting untill the last minute, so yeah, i appreciated this title very much. I would put it on par with Toradora, so 9.5 is my rating.

PS
This was one of the first titles being proposed, that i skipped just taking into account some SS; what made me skip it was:
1) Gray hairs (I hate them)
2) The girl looked shy to me
However, after the first episode i came to know that the girl was shy this fuck; she was a tsundere, and my opinion drastically changed, and so i couldn't not watch it to the end. I'm also happy how it ended because the suffering of the girls was taken down to a minimum value. Ah, one thing:
Spoiler for about the sister:

Since i'm the mood of romance/ecchi at the moment, i'll give priority to Seto No Hanayome and later go for S;G. Thank you all for suggesting me all these titles; i wouldn't have been able to find em all by myself.

EDIT
While doing some fast search, i got into this titles:
We, Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky
Bokura ga Ita

If anyone watched them, could you give me a fast description of what i would and wouldn't like, taking into accounts all the titles i've watched so far, and the votes i gave them? Thanks
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote