View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 21:42   Link #30
DurararaFTW

Quote:
"Indeed, there might not even be a one percent chance of it. But whether it's the probability of my finding the Christmas Boss, of defeating it alone, of the Resurrection item existing, or of the dead's consciousnesses having been preserved...all of these like finding a grain of sand in a desert. However...however, it is not zero. Since it's not zero, I have to put in my best effort. Moreover...Klein, there's no way you would give yourself this headache just for the money, right? So, you will use it as a reason to do this just like me, right?"

In response to my question, Klein snorted, answering while holding the sheath on the floor:

"I'm not the same as a dreamer like you. It's just that...before, I also had a friend who was eliminated. If I don't do everything that I can for him, then I won't be able to sleep at night..."

Facing the Klein who had stood up, I gave a slight smile.

"So it's the same."

"It's not the same. Our main objective is still the treasure, with what we just talked about on the side......with only that group of people, it would be bad if a giant ant comes out. I'll go and check out the situation."
I mean it's possible he was just straight up lying in order to be able protect Kirito but I didn't get that.
DurararaFTW is offline   Reply With Quote