Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-30, 17:10   Link #244
Fome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Kinomoto View Post
Well i got her reply back that is from jamie and i must say it wasnt what i expected....one of my closet friends told me she went off her head and swore and was going well if he thinks thats gonna change anything well hes wrong and yeah well i decided id stay away from her and not sit near her at school and the rest of the people we hang out with followed and sat with me, she didnt like that at all then she made a point of giving everyone a christmas card but me, i got real annoyed at that. i thought things would work out they didnt im kinda real upset so im not gonna write much more sorry ppl ill post some advice when i feel abit better in the mean time im just gonna watch some sad anime and play a midsummers day Resosnance and Narcissu again...thanks for trying guys ill still keep u updated in case of a chnage who know maybe at senior college i might meet a girl ^^
What a bitch. Reminds me of my first ex. She was sooo sweet when we were friends, she would invite a bunch of us over and pour us tea and we'd just watch anime and converse the night away. She grew to hate me the year after we dated, saying that I had a "skewed view of reality." Then I found out she was bipolar and stopped taking her meds. And like you, my first reaction was, "OMG I better apologize." Nope, now I know that's a step in the wrong direction.

I suggest trying to find hobbies aside from anime. You need to give people the impression that you aren't dependent, but just acting confident isn't enough. One needs to change his outlook, really try to find other things to occupy his life. There was this one other girl I used to like, but she totally despised me because she thought I was a stalker. So I got over it, starting playing guitar, got in a band, and played varsity sports, pretty much never seeing her again. After about 2 years, she actually started talking to me, which I thought was kind of odd, and by that time I didn't really care. The point is, you need to pry yourself from things that are going to drown you in romantic desperation. That means, stop watching so much sappy anime. Honestly, it's not good for people like us.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote