View Single Post
Old 2004-08-07, 01:43   Link #93
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Ho!!!

Hi, Yogo Pogo~ It has been quite sometime since our last conversations?? Hahaha... come on guys, Yogo Pogo is not exactly anti-male you know? She just want her female rights thats all.

Ahem... i wouldn't want to debate this issue anymore since i've already did it before and almost everywhere in this forum, not to mention that Yogo Pogo is a great future lawyer ^_^

Anyway, this is still a popular issue huh? Despite this thread has been inactive for so long, haa~

To be honest, I can't agree more than the opinian that all of you have present.
Mememe-san, haha... you don't need to be that harsh on Yogo Pogo though... ^_^ Yogo Pogo has her own opinian for guys, and i believe that Yogo Pogo should still remembered what i've mention the last time we debate??

In case you forgot, let me mention this again. Ahem~ Female had played very important role in all over this world. They're great Politician, Bussiness woman, Mother, and etc. Not to mention that war starts may because of woman too ^_^
The show "Troy" for an example.

Hehehe~ And you know what Yogo Pogo?? You're really a great girl, and i believe you'll be successful in the future. People have their opinians and naturally they'll defend their opinian till the very last and sometimes there's no winner at all cause all of opinian is acceptable.

Oh by the way, yogo pogo? Your...how to say ar... hmm... well let's put it in this way, You shouldn't give out your faith for human kind.
I agree that there's only 1 good person out of 1000 people. But you should always see your cup half full. Eventhough there's only one person, he/she can make all the differences.

Take the bible story for example, Genesis, Chapter 5 (From Adam to Noah) verse 28 onwards. Pay attention on chapter 6 (The Flood) verse 8 -13. The stories about Noah. For those who are not Christian, try looking into your own religion for answers.

Hehehe~ I love you Yogo Pogo (Like a little sister), too bad we are at the different world. I just wish i can have a game of bowling to clear things up with you, but then again who knows? you Might find the your Mr.right and change??

Ganbatte... As long as Human still own their feelings, as long as there's faith in a human heart. ^_^
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote