View Single Post
Old 2010-12-26, 18:34   Link #55
Ero-Senn1n

So far Madara looks pathetic, since his Zetsu army didnt do shit yet, it's all about Kabuto vs the whole world right now. I hope the zetsu-army will kick asses too, otherwise Madara will look like a loser again. I mean Madara wanted to fight this war alone and didn't count with Kabuto when he planned all this, so either he is an idiot who completely underestimates the enemy or we didn't see the real strength of the zetsus yet, or his plan with the Zetsus was just a diversion and he plans to strike on the headquaters with black-zetsu, Sasuke and himself using the rinnegan.

I think there's no chance that Kakashi will use the Kamui since he is the general of a large army so he can't just put himself into a coma again, without the commander there would be chaos. Also such a focused jutsu cannot be used on such a large number of enemies, that is a jutsu that's good against one super strong guy and not against a huge army of regenerating zombies and zetsu-clones (i guess zetsu clones can regenerate and suck chakra too, since they did it at the kage meeting too).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote