View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 23:16   Link #24
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
As far we know, Orihime and Chad both had their spiritual energy awakened through close contact with shinigami Ichigo and the Hougyoku was able to manifest their awakened power into their respective abilities as a result. Nothing presented in this chapter has necessarily contradicted this that I know of.
some weeks ago i quoted literally those facts:
1. Shun'o (Kubo) told Orihime that they (the shun shun rika) are her power, awakened from exterior influences. They were born thanks to Ichigo. (Ch 43).
2. Aizen (Kubo) told Isshin that the hougyoku makes real what is in the hearts of those around it. The reason Chad and Orihime got their powers is that they both cursed their weaknesses. (Ch 401).

The first fact is totally coherent until Kubo writes the second explanation, it is BS from beginning to end. So, fullbringer's explanation is incoherent with Aizen's speech, because it could be that Chad got his powers when his parent/s died and what part played Ichigo in that?, nothing, so Shun'o explanation now is BS too.

So, the different explanations are contradicting different parts of the others explanations. If Fullbringers's explanation is correct, Shun'o explanation is false for Chad, if Shun'o explanation is correct, Aizen's is false and fullbringers might be false too.

But... just the mere fact that this is not clear, is another fault from Kubo, why is he complicating everything?... until SS Arc we have everything clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I find it utterly appauling that neither one of you included Rukia into the mix here. Do you guys honestly want her to be with Renji of all people? I'd sooner hand her over to Ken-chan /joke.
Renji?
Rukia and Onii-sama are canon!