View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 18:43   Link #3638
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Also played Yurika's route in Koiimo. Lots of h-scenes and ichaicha makes this one a safe choice if you are looking for a drama free moege with almost no plot.
I play Koiimo as well, but not quite regularly. I find the VA's voices could be a bit louder even though I have it at maximum. That aside, the VN seems nice. Yurika's sudden change of feelings was funny. I've yet to reach the only choice-selection of it, though

I'm playing Kamigakari no Cross Heart and it has been very enjoyable. It has lots of raburabu + ichaicha and at least 4 h-scenes per heroine. In-between the beginning three routes is each a very mild drama. Currently on the two routes that will be unlocked after you completed either Anzu, Koneko or Hijiri's route.
My only annoyance lies within Koneko: In her own route she becomes a very cute character, but outside of it she more or less keeps her rude behavior towards Shougo due to her heavy obsession towards Anzu.
My favorite heroine so far is definitely Anzu . Such a sweet and cute girl in and outside of her route. It was extremly adorable how Shougo and she became inseperable/one heart and one soul after they had confessed to each other, especially once her personal uneasiness had been resolved.