View Single Post
Old 2011-04-15, 11:48   Link #1632
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

On a random note, I realized though I did my opinion/ranking of Azusa's songs, I never did for Mio, so since I've been in the mood to listen to hers lately I though i would .
1. Heart Goes Boom!!
1. Seishun Vibration
Definitely my favorite two of Mio's character songs, She's quite a good singer for these faster paced feel to both of the songs, not to mention the nice bass usage in them, though it's a bit hard for me to try to decide between them, so I'll leave it tied .

3. Hello Little Girl
This song manages a slower and still manages to sound like a fairly mature song, despite the cute sounding title , it's song that that's feel to it fits Mio's personality quite well to me anyways.

4. Soukuu no Monologue
While also a good slower paced song, this one feels like more of a ballad which makes it both more relaxing and less exciting, so I don't like it quite as much.

5. Come with Me!! (Mio Version)
Mio managed to figure out how to sing for the less serious songs the second time around by a lot, I actually liked this one a fair bit despite being 5th on my list .

6. Let's Go (Mio Version)
Mio's singing is just not suited for this song, seriously compared to the Azusa/Yui/Ui versions it sounds a bit strange to hear her sing it, which makes it the only one of her character songs I don't like really .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote