View Single Post
Old 2007-06-09, 04:25   Link #101
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Honestly, I can't take anything he/she says seriously anymore. Great, he loves it: No probs with that. But he's being critical of something he's never watched. Even if he does watch UC gundam now, he's still going to blast it no matter what, just to prove a point. You see most people have watched a lttle bit of UC, a little bit of CE and a little bit of everything in between those two. Hey if they prefer Seed and they claim its the best - cool, at least they gave the others a shot and tried to understand why people like them and can do a reasonable comparison. Or at least a coherent argument.

Seriously his/her posts are beginning to be spam-like. Everything is "Seed is awesome" followed by incoherent rambling.

But back to the original topic, I have fairly high expectations for this final movie. There better not be any reuse of stock footage and there better be a coherent storyline. Ther better not be any deus ex machina moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
srb@ You see the thing is, I can't stand watching old animation, old sound effects, music, ect...(I have the same problem with Movies) No matter how hard I try...I would always give up after the first few episode...
Most people would be cool wth this - you gave it a shot at least. And at least you're not ripping the older series for just being old. AFAIK you're not instantly dismissing the value of the older series in the overall scheme of things.
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote