View Single Post
Old 2003-12-05, 14:46   Link #100
AnimeFangirl

Don't worry, everything will be sorted out next week if you can only be bothered to wait. And I'll take a gander at that little plus sign if only I can be bothered to dl the anime. Wait, I can't. -____-

EDIT: In the end I got it anyway because Neji = teh sexy. I notice they changed the scene in the beginning with Iruka. They should have kept his old desk in the manga with the computer and the feeding bottle (I kid you not). Tenten looked quite hot, btw, what's Neji waiting for?

Ehhh, then I just skipped about a bit, saw the gay green cross thingy (disappointment), decent amount of action, then talk talk talk, everybody stare stare stare, meh, meh, meh. Yah, whatever. It makes good watching for the Neji fan anyway.

Anyone notice that Neji was pretty damn big for a 4-year old kid? I mean he reaches up to his dad's waist already. And what big heads Hinata and Neji had! Scary! And that woman next to Hizashi, is that Neji's mom? Ooh, not bad at all.

Minor complaint: It seems like the anime made it look like Hizashi specifically had designs on Hinata's life, whereas in the manga it was more ambiguous, we aren't sure WHAT he was trying to do - if anything at all - besides giving both of them a very nasty look. Don't decide everything for us if it doesn't need to be decided, thank you very much, if you don't mind!

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2003-12-05 at 18:48.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote