View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 14:32   Link #91
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAKai View Post
I think the melting of the snow where Shinichiro placed the stones might be significant if there were a plot twist.
Interesting thought. I wondered why it had to be done in stones.
Spoiler for speculation:
Yes, we have reached a point that many anime would stop at: with Hiromi and Shin finally realizing that they feel the same way about each other. But this anime gives us three more episodes. That's enough time for a twist, but I think I would rather just see everyone finding their own real resolution in these complicated emotional circumstances. I think popular drama often ends on a high, whereas classical drama ends after the high, with a fuller resolution.

By the way, I can't resist mentioning here that in her blog, Takagaki Ayahi (Noe) has told us that she has just learned that she has succeeded in graduating from college. She has apparently been studying vocal music at a Tokyo-area university. She's 22.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.