View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 19:45   Link #74
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Them being in the Uchiha shrine, I can figure where this is going. Sasuke had 6 Zetsus inside him, 4 get used up by summoning the Hokage, 1 for Orochimaru to inhabit to escape the consequences of the death god summoning, 1 that will be used for Sasuke to absorb in some way so he can get the Rinnegan. This allows Sasuke to have the powerup he will need to make him a threat to Naruto. Them being in the shrine is so that when he gets the Rinnegan he can completely read tablet or whatever it is that's in there, since it is only completely visible to those with the Rinnegan.
The last one was already used this chapter by Jugo to get back his body mass after he lost it when he made bodies for the Zetsu spores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I like the idea of sasuke using the other half of the kyuubi chakra on himself. i'm guessing that the kurama personality wouldn't be part of it, but maybe an evil kurama or something.
I was mostly kidding about this part, it's not impossible but it's more likely to be meant as yet another power up for Naruto.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote