View Single Post
Old 2004-07-04, 19:37   Link #82
arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm
Sorry, but the only thing I can see in the ending that holds open the door for a second season is the fact that the main characters didn't die. The scenes that went along with the song in the end pretty much gave away the next months. That's your second season right there. She confessed with the first snow, and if they're still together in the spring, you can bet that either he has said "I love you" or she doesn't need him to. They are going steady! What else do we need? Wedding bells? Teen pregnancy? Sorry, I miss Ayase as much as the next boy, but the case is closed. Let us grieve silently and move on.
Yeah I agree. They pretty much wrapped up the whole story with the conclusive ending. There's really nothing much more to talk about; you guys probably want a sequel because you want to see more of the characters Generally people want continuations when things are left unresolved, but the anime tied up pretty much.. everything.

The hoping for a sequel is like how people hope for a sequel for like.. Boys Be (which had a ending which left a huge hint on how the future would progress, but also very much did not show the future, GYAAAaaAH!). We want to see more, we want to see how the characters progress.. The ending could have provided even more closure and such, but I guess it did a pretty good job already.