View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 23:14   Link #164
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I think some people have already seen what I can be like when I'm close to being at my worst.

That said, since somebody who doesn't like the things I say has hung a Sword of Damocles above my head, I doubt I'll ever get to do another credibility kill here. Funny how only a certain group of people get to say whatever they feel like, eh?
People don't like criticism, regardless of how you put forward. They tend to think that they are all perfect and make all the right decisions, and refuse help.

Then they blame anyone who suggested things to them when disaster strikes, even when the person tried to tell them the limitations about it. People are amazing, aren't they?

Though I do find the concept of "modus vivendi" useful in dealing with this kind of people, it pulls everyone onto the equal ground. Sarcasm is a great tool but it makes a hidden person more offensive, as he/she can hide and not show his/her ugly true form, therefore it is best saved for real life in dealing with politicians or snarky consumers dropping by your store; pull off their facade.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote