View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 01:45   Link #33
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. The whole time I found myself saying aloud, "Is it REALLY that serious?"

I can understand that he's upset over being manipulated/used. I would be, too. But I wouldn't even be half that emotional about it. I found his reactions (as well as Chitose's during his private convo with Houtarou) a tad too dramatic to be realistic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Did Oreki really need to get that emotional over something so trivial (I don't mean the mystery)?

I feel like some of the emotions of this episode need not be exaggerated.
Thats the typical simpleton in many anime that can easily get stuck and carried away by other ppl's feelings.

But to say in the Hyouka's pov, i think Oreki's heart is so close and near to the Classic club, though it sometimes annoyed him coz messing his peaceful life, but he just couldn't ignore them. So when he deducted something that made his friends feeling bad, he couldn't ignore that. Its like betraying something close to his heart.

The burden of pain doubles when he realized that he was made to do such thing which betrayed his friends' feelings by a manipulative senpai, and triples when he realized that he was such an idiot to not realized that earlier.

Well thats what you get with a simpleton. Don't blame him for such over emotional act lol.