View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 20:01   Link #22627
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I never expected Mugino to get a turn to the good side like that to begin with .

I feel bad for Hamazura but the guy made the right choice with Takitsubo.... right?

That is a door being crushed with her bare hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

Despite extensive planning and meticulous execution, Misaka "Spy Mistress" Mikoto was foiled by her eternal rival.

Quote:
When she had approached the main entrance of a certain high school for the trial enrollment, she had unexpectedly run into the young lady known as Academy City’s #5☆
☆☆☆☆☆!

Quote:
(It’s always mental attacks vs. physical attacks, clique vs. solitude, long hair vs. short hair, or large breasts vs. small breasts!! Everyone always says whatever they want and I just hate that kind of thinking! And it isn’t just that I take issue with that last one!!)
Star and Lightning... I just realized this mirrors Nanoha StrikerS

Quote:
(…Huh? Why was that #5 even here in the first place???)
PURE COINCIDENCE I'M SURE, THERE'S NO WAY THIS WOULD HINT OF ANYTHING TO COME.

At the same time Kamijou "Dumpster Diver" Touma found himself a brand new suit at last- never mind that just hours ago he was barely standing upright and had a nice hole in his torso and that a dumpster is the ideal location to be swimming in.

Quote:
he may have been sentenced to a guillotine penalty☆ that separated his upper body from his lower body.
Indeed, that was a kira☆! moment.

Quote:
By mere chance, he headed in the opposite direction of Mikoto.
TOTALLY COINCIDENTAL.