View Single Post
Old 2008-01-07, 22:14   Link #8
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
i'm from europe, the "old europe" like Mr Bush would say, so i'm not that much into the hole thing, but i try to follow reporting via the net since our local media don't go much into detail, so my view isn't the best.. anyway

i would prefer a Democrat and Obama over Hilton, and those two look like very good candidates overall when it comes to winning potential; i'm afraid the Republicans lack such good candidates(Huckabee's religious stand could backfire, Ron Paul looks more like a Democrat to me lol, Romney with his mormon missionary work in france hmmm isn't that an instant knock-out? for Giuliani, it looks like the people from the east coast love him and that he is some sort of hero to them? i wonder if he has the potential to win nationwide, or is the eastcoast enough to slip through in bush-style?), but they could benefit from the Obama-Clinton struggle?

I just wish you a President with some brain, someone who understands terrorism and it's origins instead of making it worse and worse and failing in fighting it with brute strength, and of course someone who knows how to treat his own people right so that Michael Moore ends up without material for his polemic movies haha, seriously, he's a clown and still looks less stupid than Bush & friends.
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote