View Single Post
Old 2007-04-20, 10:01   Link #87
animeffs13240
V for Victory

I dunno???

This is just too difficult of a question...so er I decided not to vote for anybody
Reasons: I love all the girls of Final Fantasy j/k

I've always like Selphie's attitude and she is pretty cute when she's waving her nunchunk around

Garnet: didn't really think she was all that cute until she cut her hair then she was pretty attractive

I never took real notice of Yuna until I saw her in her wedding dress

For some strange reason I always loved Aeris, her attitude, her pink clothing, it just made her really attractive

Tifa looks really good in Advent Children, but then again so did Aeris

I've always liked the way Riku looked especially the first cutscene of her in FFX when she is stripping out of her Al Bhed costume and her picture on the sphere grid made her look attractive

I didn't play any of the pre-FFVII games so I can't really vote for them

I never really liked Rinoa, she just seemed toooo pushy for me so that's why I didn't vote for her. (btw i'm not denying she looked good in the ballroom dancing scene...it's one of my fav cutscenes in the FF games)

Did I miss anything else???

Looks like I did er about Yuffie well a lot of people who played FFVII really loved her probably becuase she was silly and childish, but in my opinion she really wasn't that cute. She was a little to spunky for me and I was really furious when she stole all my materia on the way to wutai becuase I was too weak to cross the mountains (I kept of dying because I was trying to use the cure spell when I realized that she stole those as well, silly me )

Ok now did I miss anything???

Last edited by animeffs13240; 2007-04-26 at 07:13.
animeffs13240 is offline   Reply With Quote