View Single Post
Old 2013-08-20, 00:03   Link #17
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
During the fiasco with Saber Alter as Illya was having her emotional breakdown, Miyu was silently watching her with mounting concern. The mounting stress and pain making Illya withdraw into herself, brokenly muttering, "I want to go home..."

Miyu is clearly putting on a front trying to push Illya, her first friend, away from the front lines of the fighting that's causing such pain and hardship for her because she can't stand seeing what its doing to Illya.

Of course Illya doesn't get this right now and is reacting as one would expect a little girl would react to her newly minted friend doing an about face and "turning" on her. Miyu was intentionally being mean to protect Illya. Just may not of been the best way to go about it....
Exactly what I was thinking. Miyu definitely cares for Illya and that also showed when she personally carried Illya home. However not the best of going about it like you said.

On the other hand, somehow I'm afraid that there will be watchers who don't get this and will start... hating Miyu. I see these type of problems with watchers all the time whether it's games or anime or manga lol.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote