View Single Post
Old 2007-06-21, 20:12   Link #21
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
Yeah, Macross Zero was definitely awesome, but I'd rather see 2d then 3d. Must be cause I'm old school when it comes to Macross.
Animating mecha fights is something beautiful. Nowadays it looks like animators are getting lazy and are doing everything with computers.
hahahah You think 3D animation is easy..? Well believe me, It's not! ...Ok, maybe it's not as hard as some heavy high quality stuff like Tarzan (1999 movie) But still, it's not easy to make good quality 3D animation.

But you know what's really hard? Stuff like the combination between good quality traditional animation and 3D computer animation and making the product look good, And other stuff like rotoscoping as well...Those are some real pain in the ass

And ow yeah, The real reason way some producers and directors choice 3D over 2D is because it's cheaper. They need much more animators when it comes to cel animation.

Quote:
Is it just me or does the design on the top left of the image somehow resemble the Solar Aquarion (the head)?
Yeah, well most of the Anime character designers have lost there passion for originality and creativity...Just make the girls look as 'Moe/loli' as possible and make the males look as gay as possible and you win!! there is just no need for them to be creative...

Last edited by kaito-kid; 2007-06-21 at 20:37.
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote