View Single Post
Old 2004-04-26, 22:44   Link #111
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
#3 Love Hina, Onegai Teacher/twins, Mahoromatic and Aoi Yori Aoshi- bunch of ecchi junk I found this just not my taste I don't find ecchi funny. The animation for some of these are decnt but still the plot lines are currupted by the perverted crap.

Well thats about it for sopme tings like why Naruto and One Piece may be MUCH better and not as popular it is because they were released much earlier in Japan the 90's OP still runs but it just got over here.

As for animes like Digimon ok noi offense but this anime is REALLY GOOD the subs are really awesome comapred to the dub *shudder* many people shove i off to the side saying pokemon wannabe when they haven't seen it SEEN it. When it just so happens to have monsters it has a plot. And who said Ojamajo Doremi was bad????? YOU DIE NOW! Doremi kicks ur ass ^-^

I respect everyone's opinions except if they don't proporly explain themselves.
man i agree with you so much!!! i just don't find the ecchi animes funny...at all... it's just...i don't know... to me it seems pointless since i ain't that kind of anime fan and YES YES Digimon kicks ass!!!! it's actually really good, i much prefer it over pokemon most definitely, go TAKUYA!!!! lol... yeah, but ppl have different opinions and different ppl like different sort of animes so i can understand if a style that doesn't suit me suits others!!! but lol i just find it amazing that someone actually likes digimon too...yay i ain't alone!!!!!