Thread: Licensed Gun X Sword
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 19:38   Link #78
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
However, the Claw Man's ultimate purpose was to brainwash everyone into believing Claw Man was god.

That's pretty evil.
Well, no offense to Christians, but isn't Jesus Christ do the same thing?

If the claw man succeed, the claw man will also "die" (as of loss his human body/form) and yet he will "live" in the heart of everyone, and we still don't know the exact mechanics of how the claw man will make people believe he is god (since he failed). I don't think the show said that he uses virus or machines to achieve his objectives (I don't think anyone will support a person if you know he is going to plant some sort of bug in your body)

Jesus Christ sacrificed himself (he had plenty of chances to escape, but he choose to stay and be crucified) and his sacrifice leave a mark to humanity for 2000 years. His blood "washed the sins for all humans". Of course that is not "physical" (Jesus Christ did not do a blood transfusion for everyone) but in a spirtual sense. Can you say for a certainty that the claw man is not doing the same thing?

I use Jesus Chirst in the argument because it is the first thing that comes into my mind but please, do not turn this into a religious argument. I am not a christian so I might be wrong in some of my Jesus Christ argument. However, my view is what a regular person would think of Jesus Christ.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote