View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 17:41   Link #208
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_Durandal View Post
Adigard, you don't even need to take advantage of sleep-grogginess for sleep-pk to work. There's a very easy way to win
Yup, totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I'm a gamer and pvp player at core if you didn't get it and still consider its dumb as hell.
Let's be honest here. We're talking about someone murdering people who probably can't afford to pay to sleep in an inn. Human nature is going to look for easy targets. SOFT targets. Targets for whom you can instill the fear of god in, even.

People who can be killed very easily in a duel. Thus, one or two hits will kill them.

And people who feel perfectly safe inside a town.

Places were you can find a decent number of targets without roaming too far.

And people who won't be missed by the high level clearing teams who likely understand the game mechanics rather well.

Yup... those poor bastards left in the starter city who are deathly afraid to leave town for fear of dying to the lvl1 mobs outside the city.

THOSE are your targets for sleep PK. I'll bet you could murder quite a few of those poor sorry bastards before someone stopped you.

Now, if you still think it's dumb, I'm quite certain you're just set in your belief and no amount of explaining is going to do the trick.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote