Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 23:41   Link #774
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
...What do you mean she no longer has Irene arm any more. Not only that Clare was not able to use the quicksword as well as Irene when she used her own arm it was no way near as good because she lack control. She also would not have been able to master it if she was using her arm. That is why Irene had cut of Clare half arm and gave her arm to Clare. It also gave Clare half the speed and power of Irene thus she was able to use the Quicksword. So if Irene and Galatea had jump inside the destroyer they would have gone their arms and eyes back? Not only that Clare promised to give back Irene arm back.
Clare's body was broken down and merged with the Destroyer and reconstructed. Then she merged with the Destroyer and Priscilla again. Therefore, her arm and her body is not original anymore. She also had to be treated after the second time as proof that her body was broken down.

Now that I think about it, since she did not need treatment after merging with the Destroyer maybe her body wasn't merged with it. I interpreted it as such. Any other views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmem View Post
Since you brought up Irene, didn't she say it would take her 1-2 years to regenerate that arm? well, it's been 7 years, she should have both arms now if she's still alive
Yeah, she would have arms equal to that of a human. But, I'll bet she is dead.