Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 13:23   Link #867
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I don't think she tried to commit suicide herself there was a sound at the time she realized that her account was hacked. At that time we hear her sounding like she is trying to fight off something as if something is trying to control her will.

Good thing Kai realized something was wrong and broke in. Remember the report said that it involved brainwashing and brainwashing could cause someone to commit suicide.
When they show the air condition. I thought someone slip up a poison gas and Frau realize it thus she fled which was the first thing I think when Yashio didn't find her in her room. Her place is so isolated that its easy for someone to enter without anyone noticing it. but then the twist where she was found in the comfort room in a way she looks like she just suicide but it looks like Yashio made it before it happens. I think there is more to it that happen in between the attempted suicide and yashio entering. I also thought that the people who sneak around will try to kill her directly and she notice something.