View Single Post
Old 2008-09-05, 00:09   Link #217
aneeshadc

[quote]
The gang and I were discussing about this scene for a length of time (this scene alone invited an unnecessarily high number of mixed reactions.) Speculations range from people accepting this as a resignation scene, a reciprocation scene, to some (particularly those with are fluent with Japanese) believing Alto and Sheryl not only kissed, but ah, had implied sex like Hikaru and Misa did in DYRL... [/QOUTE]

That would be so smexy if it happened! Though I think it would be just as sweet & intensely cute if they just leant they're foreheads together too, speaks of a level of intimacy you know, then they could save the smexy kiss & sex for much later, for the real climactic confession scene. ( Hopefully, after she's cured)

Quote:
For now, let's wait for the subs. But one thing that is certain is that whatever the case, after Alto was faced with finding his own direction and purpose in this episode, you can be sure Sheryl will not stand by idling if he refused to fly because of her. This is the woman who is most in tune with his dreams, after all.
I know I should have waited for the subs before I posted my thoughts, but I just couldnt wait you know?
I am so psyched for sheryl & alto & I so want to see this LT end in our favour or should I say, in Sheryl's favour. The Queen's wish is my command is my driving motto for now.
As for alto, even if Sheryl urges him to pursue his desire to fly, I dont see why he needs to give Sheryl up? Its not like he's gonna be in the sky 24 hrs a day,rite?
I mean, I know she's sick & all that but there are ways to get around that, especially if she intends to continue to sing for the rest of her life like she says she wants to.
I'm just curious why people think sheryl will conflict with his desire to fly?