Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Working!! / Wagnaria!!
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 18:56   Link #56
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
As expected in some ways, this was essentially one of those "get a feel for some of the cast" first episodes. Which is understandable.

In any case, if the first episode is any indication this has potential to be one of my higher level series of Spring.

Keep in mind however as a fan of 4-Koma based anime and cute girls, I've been interested in this for awhile. The second I learned of the existence of Taneshima Popura, the fact she was voiced by Asumi Kana, and this having 4-Koma origins, I felt destined to try this.

Speaking of Taneshima Popura, she was as adorable and wonderful as I hoped she'd be. I could easily watch the series for her alone. So long as the rest of it stays either good or decent enough.

Actually my only real problem might be Mahiru because her character trait if used wrong can end up just being frustrating and forced.

In any case, random avatars of the adorable one. Not much since well the "This is is a blatant preview version text limits things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Good news: I finally have a release date for the OP/ED singles (as I stated earlier, "SOMEONE ELSE" is already strong in the running to be one of my favorite OPs of this year). 4/21, pretty early into the show's run.

? news: It's only packaged with the first DVD. Very clever, Aniplex. Package some character songs like that and I may very well turn my wallet in your direction.
Darn it, I tend to prefer them to be separate. It's probably because it's easier for me to afford import CDs than it is R2 DVDs. Although sometimes I wish I did have the budget for importing R2s. Release method aside, I will say that the song is nice.