View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 19:59   Link #115
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, I pointed out last week several instances where I felt Obito already "bungled" the plan (the Kyuubi's inefficient release, and the Uchiha massacre (specifically, the harvesting of eyes)), so it's not like Obito has necessarily been a complete straight shooter since his "death".
i dont consider those bungles at all. he lost to minato who was one of the best ninja of all time. minato broke his hold over the kyuubi and slightly edged him out during their fight. there's a difference between bungling and just plain losing to a better opponent. a bungle would be more like hidan losing to shikamaru who he could have easily beat if he wasn't an overconfident jackass

as far as the uchiha massacre, i think you're eluding to your idea of tobi keeping the uchiha as eye producing slaves. that doesn't really seem necessary when he was able to gather literally hundreds of eyes for his enormous wall collection. how many does he really need? he didn't even come close to using all of the ones he does have and keeping a race of slaves poses certain risks and issues that don't seem necessary to take
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote