View Single Post
Old 2004-01-07, 00:15   Link #49
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
it is hard to say, i think neji can detect high speed

Spoiler:

so i think speed is out of the question, now as in terms of power, Gai mention tat Juken is the counter of regular tai-jutsu (Teiken is the name?)

juken is tai-chi base martial arts, its main purpose was to counter against brutial steel punches and kick (using physics, and spins to return or borrow power from the puncher)

so going head to head against neji is out of the question.

neji has 64-pt move tat shuts or open/redirct chakra float, so if lee gets poke he will be f-ed.

but i do believe lee's gate opening can by-pass pressed pressured pts, since the gate opening things opens his life gates to increase chakra float, tat means it will most likly unplug the pressed pts.

now hitting neji with open gate might work... if neji don't activate kai-ten, i bellieve if neji uses kai-ten and lee kicks neji with opengates, lee probably woud of died. (open gate puts a lot of near death stress on his body, plus kai-ten returns damage back to the attacker)

overall i think the only way lee is able to beat neji is to somehow outsmart neji or be faster than neji's kai-ten.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote