View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 03:42   Link #2142
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby
^ Read the links I provided, and go deeper in the internet, and eventually read the LNs. If Bontenmaru is the perfect example of Chuunibyou patient, LN Juubei is the beau ideal of a Neurosis patient
Nobuna being a tsundere in front of her retainers when everyone knew she likes Yoshiharu and vice versa was a waste of papers. Yoshiharu lying to Juubei made me cringes, and how he asserted that Nobuna is important to the world like a God (vol7) made me want to burn my books (one volume can buy me food enough for a full day). Some of Nobuna's political intention/decisions made me wonder why the hell I started this book in the first place.
I don't understand the medical jargon in that site except that it is different with schizophrenia . that is why i ask, is that different with psychosomatic, a disease consisted of making up stuff of being sick and part of being crazy. from the simpsons . well... Chuunibyou. some kind like Rikka and Dark Flame Master? man... that is deep. i remember when i believe that all pervert protagonist like Rance, Ryo Saeba, Maebara K-1 , Tomo-bou from Sora Otoshimono are all manly and aspired me.

I have to agree. in the first volume, i was bored with all the tsundere antic (when the translation comes out. Thank you translator) of the monkey and nobuna. which i partly skip and skip until the interesting part . even i like how the anime tell the story compared to the LN. the LN started to be boring, like a cheap attempt to imitate Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko (i know that feeling..) until the important event which surprised me of the author ingenuity.

for example, remember of the Monkey's attempt to dry the sacred pond? Nobuna want to prove that no Dragon God or any god exist which demand a sacrifice. Nobuna make the monkey dry the pond solely using it's brawn. At first this remind me of Ximen Bao from the Warring States Period (China). Truthfully i prefer Ximen Bao's method compared to the Monkey's and Nobuna's method in using their brawn. Not creative enough, eh? Yoshiharu this is why you are a monkey

maybe the ending will goes like this: The monkey betray Nobuna and replaced Mori Motonari as the Daimyou of Western Japan, and then Nobuna in BSOD loss her will to unite japan. Akechi questioned the motives of monkey's action.... and she realized that the monkey want to be equal to nobuna in intention to win her over (political marriage). and akechi due to tit and tat were trapped in to Honnouji affair in order to return the monkey to his sense.... is what that i want to say. but i prefer the bloody affair of Tomino kill them all in this LN. I trust the author that he will not disappoint us. he/she did kill Matsunaga Hisahide, Senchiyo, Abeno Seimei.

so, please author! you don't need to make Juubei as Yandere, Yangire or Axgirl. but please don't skip or delete the Honnouji event.

Did not that Scopedog... i mean Automata become usable in vol.9 LN? i read them in 4ch.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote