View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 12:33   Link #2150
justpassingby

^I can't go all night, so this will be my last post. Yoshiharu regarded Nobuna as the sun, and when Juubei was going to protect him from the hunters in the cave, Yoshiharu thinks that Juubei was beautiful like a moon, and her will is as strong as Nobuna. v4p176

Her purple eyes and hair almost made her the Wakamurasaki, but because she's the Moon, she's the Oborozuki?

If she pulls the Moon card from the Tarot.
Quote:
This card has to do with sleep patterns. This can mean both dreaming and nightmares. If one gets this card, one may be going through a particularly difficult emotional time. Rather than losing yourself in the overwhelming imagery and fantasy that signal the presence of the Moon, give form to this imagery through the creative arts (painting, writing, or dancing). The association this card bears with imagery and fantasy can put one in touch with visions and insight, creativity and psychic powers.[1]

The Moon can be interpreted with the feeling of uncertainty, where the past still haunts, unsure of a journey but still going ahead with it, feeling watched and because it is commonly associated with dreams, fantasies and mysteries this card can also be interpreted with surreal feelings and situations in your waking life
wiki of course. Why do I feel every time I'm going to use external sources to analyze Juubei, it went down to the T?

Nobuna being the Sun, meaning the best in everything, makes me even sadder if Nobuna's the only one to gain happiness, leaving Juubei behind.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 19:32.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote