View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 22:28   Link #36
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
you and me both, I hate Real Player with passion (second only to Quicktime, on par with Windows Media Player) so I really don't want to have to keep downloading Chinses fansubs, despise the fact it is easier for me read the subtitle. (I know some Japanese, but not great).
You can install "Real Alternative" and it allows you to use Media Player Classic or ZoomPlayer (or others, I suspect) to watch Chinese .rmvb fansubs without having to install RealPlayer at all.

I share your feelings about RealPlayer, Quicktime and WMP. I use ZoomPlayer, usually, with MPC and VLC in reserve.

As for fansubs, according to the Who Subs What wiki, Hitode-AnimeSS plans to sub this, and Infinite-Zero has tentative plans. But the point about moedern character design is well taken. Good word, redbible. I like moe personally, but many non-moe shows do seem to get short shrift.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote