View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 15:48   Link #38
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
You can install "Real Alternative" and it allows you to use Media Player Classic or ZoomPlayer (or others, I suspect) to watch Chinese .rmvb fansubs without having to install RealPlayer at all.

I share your feelings about RealPlayer, Quicktime and WMP. I use ZoomPlayer, usually, with MPC and VLC in reserve.

As for fansubs, according to the Who Subs What wiki, Hitode-AnimeSS plans to sub this, and Infinite-Zero has tentative plans. But the point about moedern character design is well taken. Good word, redbible. I like moe personally, but many non-moe shows do seem to get short shrift.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

But yeah, I hate those three players with passion, because when you install them you also install their updater, and I hate automatic updater since they don't really fix anything major that affects the playbacks anyway. Not to mention they all come with their own verson of mini-browser, who the hell uses them anyway, I use my Explorer and firefox for when I decide to go on internet. and Last but not least, they took up so much process power main for stuff most people are not gonna use anyway. Only reason they are still in my computer becuase they are needed for most streamming stuff on net.

OK, I'm done with another rant,

So Infinite-Zero is out, let's hope someone else will pick the series up, because it's really a shame that a series like this will go un-noticed when the original source was such a hit in the Asian circle and I'm seeing great response in the Chinese forums as well with multiple fansubs and well above average seeders and leechers.

UPDATE: I just went on Baka-Updates from my work PC and FINALLY there is a fansub out, it seems to be a join project bwtween AnimeOne and AnimeYuki. Will check it out once I got home.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2008-07-12 at 16:52.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote