Old 2008-06-12, 18:58   Link #292
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD
Another thing...Who says Ranka's weak?
Bitter fanboys/girls who see Ranka as nothing but a loli moeblob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD
(It's not like this is Bleach and I can say "Not a SHOT in HELL")
Like Orihime and Ichigo? lol Where do you get your smileys? They're funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm
You're describing why Alto is useful, not why he's fun to be around.
Swampstorm, the two are not going to constantly waste prepaid if they're not having fun at all. Alto for one doesn't look like he minds being 'useful' ^_^

Quote:
Well yes. If all your friends start teasing you with someone, you're bound to start wondering if there really is something there yourself. It's quite easy to psych yourself into believing that you're in love.
Alto or Ranka? lol This is anime, they'll drop hints if ever they started thinking like that.

Quote:
This links back to Alto as well; were Ranka not aware that Sheryl had fallen for Alto, she probably would have been content to spend the rest of her days texting him with the details of her day to day life.
True, this also why I think the Sheryl invasion from episodes 5-8 needed to happen.

Quote:
From what we've seen, her actions reflect more a desire to hold on to the status quo rather than a genuine desire for romance. What she doesn't realize, however, is that even should a romantic relationship develop between Sheryl and Alto, it in no way jeopardizes Ranka's friendship with Alto.
Too late now, Ranka's completely fallen for the Alto. It's just going to get complicated now. If there's anyone to blame for this, it's Kawamori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84
He's really got it easy. All he has to do with Sheryl is slave away for her while looking cute as he complains, while with Ranka he just has to give her half an ear and nod a bit and he's got her eating out of his hand.
Your observations always crack me up LOL